Posted on August 18 2014
If you haven't already tried one of Gwyneth Paltrow's recipes from It's All Good, you are missing out...but, we gotta tell you, this carrot-ginger dressing recipe is on ANOTHER LEVEL. It's similar to the amazing salad dressing you've probably had at your favorite Japanese restaurant, only better.
- 2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 large shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sweet white miso
- 1/4 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/2 cup grape-seed oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head baby gem lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- Puree all the dressing ingredients together into a powerful blender until absolutely smooth.
- Liberally dress your salad, and enjoy!